Wednesday, April 28, 2010

People Change



I love the Washington Post, as much as I love Washington lawyers as they primp, preen and prance around the court room with dramatic flare for their clients as they "prepare for trial," before the inevitable "settlement."



"Alike, but different," is the best the Post could do to try and distance Charlie from Joe. And I agree with that: after all, Joe's a Jew and Charlie attended FSU. Joe is old, and Charlie. Joe was a lifelong democrat before he abandoned his constituency and jumped ship for selfish reasons, and Charlie was a lifelong republican before he abandoned his constituency and jumped ship for selfish reasons. Beyond that, they're pretty much indistinguishable. They've both been married twice right? And in trying to distinguish them, doesn't the Post invite comparisons? Silly me. I don't live in the beltway. Who am I to even opine on such matters.

Charlie has made a decision regarding his affiliation, and you have to respect that in a man. So cast your vote.

NB What ever happened to Charlie's wife? I have not heard much about her since she was first rolled out. I got snowed, just like everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the dude finally decided to come out.....as an independent.

    ReplyDelete