Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who's Your Daddy?



Leicester Stovall wants to reconnect with his son. Who can blame him for that?

Squire Sanders, of course. Those folks are so litigious.

Paternity at issue with big bucks at stake means the pleadings are flying as fast as the dirt.

Here is the story.

I don't understand this statement in Leicester's response to LeBron's motion to dismiss: "Plaintiff's time-consuming efforts to reconfirm his recollections were a reasonable -- and predictable -- response to Defendant Gloria James's statements and the DNA test results that he'd allowed Defendants to arrange during a period when time was, unbeknownst to Plaintiff, of the essence."

Leicester, who is representing himself, used to work for the S.E.C.

Anyhoo, I hope all this works out in the best interest of the child.

NB Now that I've gotten around to reconfirming my recollections, I think it is entirely possible I may be the father of one or more of the following: Carlos Slim Helu, William Gates III, or Mukesh Ambami.

No comments:

Post a Comment